Training & Development
LSI is a continuous learning organization, which means we’re committed to offering our employees quality training and development opportunities. We will prepare you for the daily challenges you may face and train you for the knowledge, skills and abilities your job requires.
We also believe in supporting your long-term development. LSI is a great place to build a career in human services, and we’ll help prepare you for future opportunities.
Some of LSI’s training and development benefits include:
- Comprehensive agency and service area training plan that uses both internal and external resources
- Multiple training formats available to best serve your learning styles and abilities
- A full-time statewide training coordinator to lead training and development
- Opportunities to receive continuing education units (CEU’s) if you have CEU requirements
- Provisions for clinical supervision if you are working toward professional licensure