Date(s) - Tuesday, June 8, 2021
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Have more fun, less stress, and learn how to:
– Avoid un-winnable power struggles and arguments
– Stay calm when your kids do incredibly upsetting things
– Set enforceable limits
– Avoid enabling and begin empowering
– Help your kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them
– Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators
This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
Free child care by a licensed provider is available on-site for pre-registered participants. Dinner will be provided.
Instructor: Jamie Miller-West
This training has been approved for 12 hours of training credit if all six courses are fully attended. Training dates are:
– June 8
– June 10
– June 15
– June 17
– June 22
– June 24
Please print and fill out this certificate and bring it to the training. Have your caseworker and training facilitator sign the form to ensure you receive the CEUs available. Always notify your caseworker or recruiter of your intention to attend any of the training or support group events on this calendar. Acceptable proof would also include the signature of the trainer on either training materials or notes that includes the title and date of the training. Register online here by June 4.