Date(s) - Friday, September 10, 2021
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Bethany Lutheran Church
QPR stands for Question, Persuade, and Refer — the three simple steps anyone can learn to help save a life from suicide. Just as people trained in CPR and the Heimlich Maneuver help save thousands of lives each year, people trained in QPR learn how to recognize the warning signs of a suicide crisis and how to question, persuade, and refer someone to help. Each year, thousands of Americans, like you, are saying “Yes” to saving the life of a friend, colleague, sibling, or neighbor.
QPR teaches participants:
- How to Question, Persuade, and Refer someone who may be suicidal
- How to get help for yourself or learn more about preventing suicide
- The common causes of suicidal behavior
- The warning signs of suicide
- How to get help for someone in crisis
COVID-19 NOTICE: Masks are strongly recommended. Socially distanced options for seating will be in place.
This training has been approved for 2 hours of resource parent training credit.
Register online here.