Date(s) - Friday, October 25, 2019
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Rosecrance Jackson Centers
– Opium–Opiates and Opioids: History to Crisis (Dr. Marcia Nelson)
– Opioid Abuse In Adolescents (Dr. Thomas Wright)
– The Other Side of the Epidemic: Your Choice to Live (Panel Discussion)
– First Responders: Experiences and Risks (Terry Raaller, EMS Training Officer)
– Opioids: Crisis in the U.S. (Scott Christian, DEA)
– Panel Discussion and Q & A
This has been approved for 6.5 hours of foster parent training credit.
Please print and fill out this certificate and bring it to the training. Have your caseworker and training facilitator sign the form to ensure you receive the CEUs available. Always notify your caseworker or recruiter of your intention to attend any of the training or support group events on this calendar. Acceptable proof would also include the signature of the trainer on either training materials or notes that includes the title and date of the training.