Date(s) - Thursday, February 25, 2021
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
During this interactive training, learn how to integrate simple breathing exercises, yoga-based movement, and social-emotional skill building activities into your environment. Educators, social workers, and related service providers will enhance their understanding of how trauma and stress impact youth and adults. Using a tiered system approach, experience the simplicity of integrating these practices as a Tier 1 intervention for all students, and Tier 2 and 3 specific practices to integrate into the classroom and 1:1. Help youth and adults reduce stress, develop self-regulation, and increase emotional stability.
- Educators feel confident creating safe, effective learning environments.
- Students build readiness for learning as they feel seen, heard, and supported throughout the day.
- Practitioners maximize their effectiveness with an accessible mind body toolkit.
- Leaders develop tools and strategies to promote a culture of wellbeing to maximize organizational potential.
- Families feel supported by and connected to the organizations serving their children.
Instructor: MoveMindfully® is a training and consulting company that brings the science of mindfulness, movement, and social/emotional learning into simple trauma-responsive tools and strategies that can be used throughout the day. We collaborate with educational and therapeutic organizations to implement evidence-based mind body practices that create cultures of physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
This training has been approved for 5 hours of foster parent training credit.
Please print and fill out this certificate and bring it to the training. Have your caseworker and training facilitator sign the form to ensure you receive the CEUs available. Always notify your caseworker or recruiter of your intention to attend any of the training or support group events on this calendar. Acceptable proof would also include the signature of the trainer on either training materials or notes that includes the title and date of the training. Please RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.