LSI’s Mental Health Program for Uninsured Youth is available for uninsured children and teens in Polk County, at no cost to their families.
Who is Eligible?
- Polk County families with children or teens under the age of 18
- Families with no form of insurance
- Children with a designated Serious Emotional Disturbance from their physician. LSI’s expert therapists are also available to assess a child and provide this designation during their first session.
How to Get Started
- Fill out the intake form below or
- Call 888.457.4692
- Families can enroll in this program on their own or a family’s caseworker can enroll for them.