LSI is proud to make a difference in the lives of Iowa children and families across the state. Even more change is possible when community leaders and organizations partner with us to lift up our neighbors.
With your partnership, we can strengthen communities and provide hope and healing to Iowa families.
Please consider joining other faithful corporate citizens in your community by donating to LSI annually. In return, we are prepared to recognize your generous support through a variety of different mediums. Please review the different levels in our sponsorship packet to determine the best way you can support LSI. When you are ready to make a gift, download our donation form, check your preference, and email it to Sarah Green, Vice President of Philanthropy and Church Relations, at Sarah.Green@LSIowa.org.
In addition to general LSI support, corporations have the opportunity to directly sponsor Empower, a fundraising dinner held annually in September to support LSI Refugee and Immigrant Services. Please review the different levels in our sponsorship packet to determine the best way you can support Empower.
2021 Corporate Partners
Air Services Heating & Air
Blackhawk Automatic Sprinklers Inc.
Cobblestone Inn & Suites
Community State Bank
Davis, Brown, Koehn, Shors & Roberts, P.C.
DCAT Kossuth Cluster
En-Tire Car Care
First National Bank
Greenstate Credit Union
Iowa Total Care
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems, Inc.
Kreg Tool Company
Loffredo Fresh Foods
Mary Greeley Medical Center
McFarland Clinic PC
Mutual of America
Polk County Auditor’s Office
Realtor Foundation of Iowa
Reliance Standard Life Insurance
Sammons Financial Group
T & H Auto Repair
The Accel Group
Tyson Foods, Inc.
Veridian Credit Union
Walmart Superstore #753
Walmart Superstore #1005
Wells Fargo Bank, NA
Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC
West Central Iowa Regional Board of Realtors
3M Ames Plant
In-House Fundraising Ideas
If you are interested in fundraising for LSI, please email Philanthropy@LSIowa.org to get connected with a team member.
If you know anyone who is a Thrivent Financial Services member, ask them for help on your fundraiser. Through Thrivent’s Action Team program, you can receive “seed money” to make it even more successful!
Support LSI’s mission of hope and healing by providing important everyday items.
- School supplies for our Refugee and Immigrant Services. View our Amazon Wish List here.
- Conduct a personal care items campaign for children, parents, families, and Iowans with disabilities served through LSI. We are looking for:
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Body wash
- Feminine hygiene products
- Bedding (pillows and sheets for twin beds)
- Bath towels
These activities are similar to those that coincide with a workplace giving campaign. When done for LSI, however, 100% of the proceeds will go directly to LSI.
- Matching Dollar Campaign – Challenge your employees to raise a monetary goal that your company will match.
- Jeans Day – Invite your employees to “dress down” and wear jeans, sweatpants, or the like for a donation to LSI. These days are great on Fridays!
- Treat Day – Employees bring treats that other employees can buy, similar to a bake sale.
- A Penny for Pie – Management encourages other employees to vote with their coin purse or wallet to see who on the leadership team will receive a pie in the face at the end of the campaign.
- Ugly Sweater Day – Make the holiday season (or any day of the year) more meaningful for everyone by inviting your employees to make a donation to LSI and wear an ugly sweater. Employees can vote on the ugliest sweater and the winner gets to present the dollars raised to LSI and have their picture (modeling their ugly sweater) posted on LSI’s Facebook page.
Plan an activity to engage your local community while raising funds for LSI.
- Fun Run
- Rummage Sale
- Bake Sale
- Car Wash
Contact LSI and we can provide information to include in registration packets or ideas to make it more successful.
Do you have friends who are passionate about helping others? Are your coworkers interested in lifting up members of their community?
Learn more about LSI’s volunteer opportunities here. If you have questions about your business volunteering with us, please email Sarah Green, Vice President of Philanthropy and Church Relations, at Sarah.Green@LSIowa.org.