• Relieving stress for busy caregivers
• Keeping Iowa families together
• Being a support system for families with additional needs
• Available in most Iowa counties
Must have one of the following waivers:
• Children’s Mental Health (CMH) Waiver
• Intellectual Disability (ID) Waiver
• Home-Based Habilitation
• Brain Injury (BI) Waiver
• Health and Disability (HD) Waiver
Kelly Wagner, Statewide Manager of Supported Community Living and Respite
Already on a waiver LSI accepts? Contact your case manager or care provider to discuss LSI!
Are you new to the process? Contact your local Department of Human Services office to get started. They can help you find a case manager or care coordinator, apply for a waiver, and refer you to LSI for services.