As a human services agency, we understand how important it is for LSI team members to have access to affordable, quality healthcare, flexibility, and other benefits. We provide a complete benefit package for full-time and part-time (30 hours or more) employees.
LSI believes in work-life balance, and we offer traditional vacation as well as sick, holiday, bereavement, and other leaves in one PTO package for all team members who work more than 24 hours a week. You can also accrue more PTO as you grow your career at LSI. Full-time employees receive 20 days of PTO in their first year of employment, 25 days at two years, and 35 days at four years. At certain times of the year, you can cash-in excess PTO to use for whatever expenses come your way.
Whether you’re juggling college classes or picking up your kids from school, we work with you to build a schedule that is the best fit for you. We offer full-time, part-time, and occasional work opportunities.
We love watching our teammates grow their careers at LSI! We provide resources to help employees plan their human services career path, as well as leadership and development trainings for supervisors. We also offer opportunities to receive continuing education units (CEUs) or clinical supervision if you are working toward professional licensure.
LSI provides affordable health insurance, including comprehensive dental and vision benefits. We offer free annual health screenings, as well as options for group life insurance, voluntary life insurance, and long-term disability insurance. A flexible spending account and a Health Savings Account (HSA) are also optional.
– A variety of company vehicles available on-site, and reimbursed mileage
– Parental and spousal leave for adoption, birth, or foster care
– Discounted medical premiums if you participate in annual health assessment
– Free annual health assessments when you enroll in LSI’s medical plan
– PTO donations to help team members in times of serious illness or crisis
– Free counseling for team members through the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
– Free meals on-site during shift for Residential Treatment staff
– Free financial counseling through Dupaco Credit Union