LSI’s Bremwood Residential Treatment Center provides 24-7 mental health services, shelter care and independent, transitional and supervised apartment living programs.
Psychiatric Medical Institute for Children (PMIC) – Ages 13 – 18
Residential Treatment – Ages 13 – 18
Supported Adult Living – Ages 18 – 21
- Trauma-sensitive care and family-focused
- Offers both on-campus and public school education
- Extracurricular activities
- Optional spiritual life program
- Supervised GED program
- Woodhaven Shelter
- Independent, transitional and off-campus supervised apartment living
Bremwood is located at 106 16th Street SW in Waverly, Iowa. With new facilities such as the Lied Education Building and the Hansen Spiritual Life Center, Bremwood is situated on a friendly campus setting.
To refer youth to residential care: 319.859.3547
To contact Area 267 School staff (Lied Education Center): 319.252.5991
Click here for information about an employment application status