Date(s) - Wednesday, July 10, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This course prepares mandatory reporters with the knowledge and skills to recognize and report child abuse and neglect, along with an overview of the different types of abuse and their prevalence in Nebraska. In this training, participants will discuss challenges associated with reporting abuse and neglect, practice asking minimal facts questions, and receive resources that will help with knowing how and when to report.
– Learn the different types of child abuse and neglect
– Know what to do when they suspect child abuse and neglect
– Understand how to report child abuse and neglect
– Learn what questions to ask when child abuse and neglect is suspected
– Understand what happens when a report is made
Please print and fill out this certificate and bring it to the training. Have your caseworker and training facilitator sign the form to ensure you receive the CEUs available. Always notify your caseworker or recruiter of your intention to attend any of the training or support group events on this calendar. Acceptable proof would also include the signature of the trainer on either training materials or notes that includes the title and date of the training.
Please register via the Project Harmony website.