Date(s) - Tuesday, March 17, 2020
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Learn how to:
- Avoid un-winnable power struggles and arguments
- Stay calm when kids do incredibly upsetting things
- Set enforceable limits
- Avoid enabling and begin empowering
- Help kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them
- Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators
- And much more!
Dinner will be provided as part of this training! At each class, you will also be entered into a drawing for a Casey’s gas card.
This training has been approved for 2 hours of foster parent training credit.
Please print and fill out this certificate and bring it to the training. Have your caseworker and training facilitator sign the form to ensure you receive the CEUs available. Always notify your caseworker or recruiter of your intention to attend any of the training or support group events on this calendar. Acceptable proof would also include the signature of the trainer on either training materials or notes that includes the title and date of the training. Please register online here or by calling New Opportunities at 712.662.7921 or email at email@example.com. Registration is due by Feb. 10.