Date(s) - Thursday, February 11, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month. Family Crisis Centers is taking this opportunity to present on the following topics:
1. What does teen dating violence entail/look like?
2. How do you recognize if your teen or friend is in an unhealthy dating relationship?
3. How should you respond to your teen or friend disclosing abuse to you? Or, how should you approach your teen or friend if you see red flags in their dating relationship?
4. What resources/help is out there for your teen or your friend who is in an unhealthy relationship?
5. There will be time at the end for attendees to ask questions (anonymously).
If you are unable to attend the live event, you may still register to ensure you get a recording of the presentation. We hope to have you join us!
This training has been approved for 1 hour of foster parent training credit.